Lemonadd UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
We comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applicable from 25.5.2018 and the applicable national regulations, such as the Federal Data Protection Act, the Telemedia Act or other special data protection laws. Only when you decide to use certain services (for example, registration) the processing of personal data will become necessary. In doing so, we always take care to process your personal data only in accordance with a legal basis or your consent.
„Personal data“ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.;
„Processing“ is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.;
„Restriction of processing“ is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.;
„Pseudonymization“ is the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.;
„Controller or controller responsible for the processing“ is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.;
„Processor“ is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.;
„Recipient“ is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.;
„Third party“ is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.;
„Consent“ of the data subject is any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.;
4. Collected and processed personal data
In order to be able to provide you with our full services via the website or the app, Registration / Login is required. In this case, we collect and process in particular the following personal data from you.
First name, last name, username, email, password, address, VAT ID, profile photo, location data
As far as further data are processed, these result from the active input of personal data by you.
5. Purpose of the personal data
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To show you artists relevant to you in your area (e.g. location data).
- To credit and pay you income (e.g. VAT ID, address).
- To follow up with you on contact requests to address your concerns (e.g., email).
- To ensure that our website and app are displayed in the most effective and interesting way possible to you (e.g. through statistical analysis).
- For the technical realization of our offers and to monitor the use of our offers in compliance with the law and the contract for registered users (username).
- To enable you to participate in interactive offers, such as subscribing to newsletters, if you wish to do so and have consented accordingly.
- To inform you about changes and news of our services, if you have consented accordingly.
6. Legal basis of the processing
Insofar as we collect and process special categories of personal data from you, this is done on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. The processing of your personal data is also based on your consent if you decide to subscribe to a newsletter from us. Personal data required for the establishment, implementation or processing of the contract of use is processed on the legal basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR. Insofar as we use external service providers in the context of order data processing, processing is based on the legal basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
- We may collect information about your use of our website through the use of so-called browser cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your disk and that store certain settings and data for sharing with our system through your browser. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent, as well as information about the age of the cookie and an alphanumeric identifier. Cookies allow our systems to recognize the user’s device and make any presets available immediately. As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is transmitted to the hard disk of the user’s computer. Cookies help us improve our website and offer you a better and more personalized service. They enable us to recognize your computer or your (mobile) device when you return to our website and thereby:
- To save information about your favorite activities on the website and thus to tailor our website to your individual interests. This includes, for example, advertising that corresponds to your personal interests;
- Speed up the processing of your requests;
- We may also work with business partners [Google – Google Analytics] to help us make the website and website more interesting to you. Therefore, when visiting the website, cookies from these partner companies (third-party providers) will also be stored on your hard drive. These are cookies that automatically delete after the given time. The cookies of our partner companies also only collect information under a cookie ID, which enables our advertising partners to address you with advertisements that might actually interest you. To stop the use of such cookies, see 8c.
- If you do not wish to use browser cookies, you can set your browser so that the storage of cookies is not accepted. Please note that in this case you may be able to use our website only partially or not at all. If you only want to accept our own cookies, but not the cookies of our service providers and partners, you can choose the setting in your browser “block third-party cookies”.
8. Google Analytics
- It is important to us to make our websites as optimal as possible and to make them attractive to our visitors. For this it is necessary that we know which parts of it arrive as with our visitors. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
- On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to us as website operators. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full.
- In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: ___ [currently http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en].
- Alternatively, you can prevent a collection by Google Analytics by setting an opt-out cookie by clicking here. If you delete the cookies in your browser, you must click this link again.
9. Location Data
Your location data will only be accessed when needed through an interface (API) from Apple (iOS App) or Google (Android App). How often your location data is retrieved depends on the usage of the app.
To display music profiles in your environment, your location data is temporarily stored on your device. You can decide whether the location data is queried permanently or only when using the app.
This location data is used to ensure that only people within the range you specify can connect to your music profile.
If you do not want to release any location data, you can switch this off accordingly in your terminal device. However, it will then no longer be possible to use all the functions of the app.
10. Data Security
- All your personal data is transmitted encrypted with us. We use the SSL / TLS (Secure Sockets Layer / Transport Layer Security) coding system. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is never 100% secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via the Internet to our website / app.
- However, we secure our website and our app through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
You can contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). In this case, we will store the personal data you provide to process your request and to contact you to process your request. These data will be transmitted to us on a purely voluntary basis. A passing on of the personal data communicated to us in this way to third does not take place.
12. Rights of the Data Subject
Insofar as you, the data subject i.S.d. Art. 4 (1) GDPR, you have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data under the GDPR. The legal text of the rights listed below can be found at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=EN
- Right of confirmation and access
Under the conditions of Article 15 GDPR, you have the right to request confirmation as to whether personal data relating to you are processed and to obtain, at any time and free of charge, information from the controller about the personal data relating to you stored and a copy of this information.
- Right to rectification
Under the conditions of Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. You also have the right, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to request the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
Under the preconditions of Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand that personal data concerning you be deleted without delay, provided that one of the reasons stated in Art. 17 GDPR exists and the processing is not required.
- Right to restriction of processing
Under the conditions of Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to demand the restriction of processing if one of the conditions set out in Art. 18 GDPR exists.
- Right to data portability
Under the conditions of Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance provided that the further requirements of Article 20 GDPR are met.
- Right to withdraw data protection consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time with future effect. The revocation should be directed to the above contact details.
- Right to object
Under the conditions of Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you. If the conditions for an effective objection are met, processing by us may no longer take place.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the requirements the GDPR violates.
13. Transfer of your Personal Data
The transfer of your personal data is described below.
- The hosting of the website and the system server is therefore carried out by external service providers. This is necessary for the operation of the website and the app, as well as for the justification, the implementation and the execution of the existing user contract and also without your consent.
- In addition, disclosure shall take place if we are entitled or obliged to forward data due to statutory provisions and / or official or judicial orders. This may, in particular, be the provision of information for law enforcement purposes, security or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- Insofar as your data is passed on to service providers to the required extent, they will only have access to your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill their duties. These service providers are obliged to treat your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, in particular the GDPR.
- In addition to the aforementioned circumstances, we will not transmit your data without your consent to third parties.
14. Storage Period for the Personal Data
With regard to the storage period, we delete personal data as soon as their storage is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the original purpose and there are no longer any statutory retention periods. The statutory retention periods ultimately form the criterion for the final duration of the storage of personal data. After the deadline, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted. If retention periods exist, processing is restricted by blocking the data.
15. Notice Regarding the Provision of Personal Data by the Data Subject
16. Data Protection at Third Party Websites