FAQ

What is Bouncy?

With Bouncy, you can join the exclusive fan circle of your favorite artist on a monthly subscription basis, allowing you to watch various unique content formats and gain exciting insights.

What kind of content is posted on Bouncy?

Content formats as a member of an artist's circle include exclusive content such as behind the scenes, audio files & "walk-throughs" of the creative process and much more insights. We would like to open up the content to the younger generation as well, in doing so we do not support adult content.

How does a Bouncy subscription work?

Either search directly via the search bar or discover your favorite artist via the "Discover" page. Buy a monthly subscription for the selected artist via the artist's profile or join the waiting list if the subscription seats are already taken. Once you have purchased a subscription, you will be able to view all content by that artist without restrictions. You can cancel the subscription or subscribe to another artist at any time.

Can I use Bouncy for free?

Much of the content can only be viewed with a paid subscription. However, you can register completely free of charge and click through the profiles of our artists as well as view freely available artist content.

Where can I use Bouncy currently?

Bouncy will be available in the iOS AppStore and Google PlayStore.

Email Settings

A verified email address ensures that you receive important system notifications, can reset your password, and receive updates about your account.

You can change your email notification settings at any time by logging into your account, going to the Settings page, and customizing your notifications for updates to your profile activity. For example, emails are sent when a subscription expires, when a subscription has been renewed, or when a new artist signs up.

My account has been accessed by someone else

If you suspect your account has been compromised, please login and attempt to change your password immediately. If you are unable to login to your account, use the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If you still are unable to login and access your account, please contact Support for assistance.

I am unable to login to my account. My username and password are correct.

Please check your email to see if your account has been flagged as suspicious or restricted. If you have a Terms of Service violation, your account may be closed. If you had a previous account on OnlyFans with a violation, your new account may be restricted or closed. If you believe you have been mistakenly flagged, please contact support (support@bouncyapp.com) with any evidence or information that will allow us to review your situation.

How do I start earning on Bouncy?

To start earning at Bouncy, please follow these steps:

- Make sure your account is verified
- Make sure all personal and/or company information has been entered
- Add your bank account, which is in your own name
- Make sure you have set a subscription price
- Note: You cannot upload paid content until your account is verified.

Who can see my Bouncy page?

Public content:

Anyone registered with Bouncy can join the waiting list on your free account and see all your past and current public posts on your page.
Please note that all content must comply with our Terms of Service or it will be blocked or closed.

Private content with subscription price:

Fans who have paid your subscription price can see your feed.
Fans can see all of your current posts and future posts after they subscribe.
The content contained in your posts is hidden from non-subscribers.
Please note that all content must comply with our Terms of Use or be subject to suspension or closure.

When do I get paid by Bouncy?

Your Earnings page will display your Payout Request, Pending Balance, and Earnings. The Pending Balance is the amount that you have earned during the last 30 days. Your earnings become available for withdrawal from the Current Balance on a 30-day rolling basis. All withdrawal requests and bank payouts are processed immediately and will appear within 3-5 business.

How much do I get paid out?

You get 80% of your net revenue less payment service fees of apple or google, the remaining 20% covers our platform development, hosting, support and all other services.

Rejected verification applications.

Unfortunately, we cannot verify every request as a Bouncy Artist. Although we would love to accept all of our users, we have to be selective about the profiles we accept. Even if it didn't work out this time, it won't affect your chances of becoming a verified Bouncy Artist in the future. Please keep up the great work and apply again in the future.

What is Bouncy?

With Bouncy, you can join the exclusive fan circle of your favorite artist on a monthly subscription basis, allowing you to watch various unique content formats and gain exciting insights.